PORT AUSTRALIA

Port Australia

FLOTILLA AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIAN SHIPPING LINES

POSTCARDS PHOTOGRAPHS IMAGES EPHEMERA

OF


WESTERN AUSTRALIA STEAM NAVIGATION Co Ltd
(Bethell, Gwynn & Co)
including


AUSTRALIND STEAM SHIPPING Co Ltd

In 1886 Messers Bethell, Gwynn & Co. of Australia, with Trinder, Anderson & Co., London, ship managers, together set up a steamer service called the West Australian Steam Navigation Co., London in 1886. This company in 1904 became the Australind Steam Shipping Co., when the two firms amalgamated. Although the transport of emigrants was their mainstay, their vessels were historically prominent in world war 1. 1936 owing to fierce competition, West Australian Steam Navigation Co., pulled out of shipping operations. Australind Steam Shipping Co., continued after 1936 without the Australian connection and yet they carried on a respected repetition of ships' names and so their vessels since and relevant data (where known) is also stated. Along the line - Ocean Steamship Co., actually owned Australind SS Co., themselves a subsidiary of Blue Funnel Line whilst Trinder, Anderson & Co., were predominantly ship managers.
NOTE: Where the name *Australind is concerned here as a vessel, the owners' interests as conjoined in the early days and since 1936 have seen seven ships carry that name


Ed Ed
House flag Funnel


1886 - 1936

Ed Ed Ed
AUSTRALIND (1)
1886-1913
AUSTRALIND (11)
1904-34
AUSTRALIND (111)
1929-41
AUSTRALIND (1) image courtesy State Library Victoria
AUSTRALIND (11) personal collection
AUSTRALIND (1) 1,018 gross tons, 544 net. Lbd: 224'8" x 32' x 14'6.5". Iron steamship built by Blackwood & Gordon at Paisley, Glasgow for W D Moore, Shenton & Bethell, registered Fremantle. 1887 West Australian S N Co. Single screw, triple expansion engine. Worked the Fremantle - Singapore service in passenger-cargo capacity taking in many of the smaller Australian west coast ports along the way. 1903 sold to W P Waddell, Singapore. 1904 owned by D W Deshler, Kobe. 1908 under ownership of American Trading Co., and renamed Ohio. 1908 owned by Ku Ti Sang, Shanghai renamed Ohio No 1. 1912 of the China Commercial S N Co., renamed Tuck Yue. Wrecked near Port Arthur on passage Tengchou for Newchang 28-29th November 1913 (sources Clydebuilt & R Parsons)
AUSTRALIND (11) 4,251 gross tons. Lbd: 384' x 49'9" x 24'9". (117.1 x 15.3 metres) Passenger-cargo vessel. Steel hulled single screw triple expansion engine = 11 knots. Built by C. Connell & Co. Ltd., Scotstoun Glasgow. 1928 sold to Grosos & Potet of France & renamed Colbert. 1933 sold to Baltic-Ocean-Med., & renamed Scandinavie. October 1934 scrapped at Savona
AUSTRALIND (111) 5,020 gross tons. 1929 built by Wm. Denny & Bros, Dumbarton as a Passenger-cargo vessel. Lbd: 410'5" x 54'2" x 25'7". (125.1 x 16.5 metres) Single screw diesel engine making 12 knots. 14th August 1941 sunk by German raider Komet off the Galapagos Islands area 4.13S/91.03W 14.8.41 (3*) on passage Australia/UK Via Panama. In the attack the Komet had disguised itself as a merchant ship, three were killed, the Captain, Third and Forth Engineers all died from horrific injuries. The captain was only 29 years of age. The rest of the crew, including the injured were taken aboard Komet and treated very well, and were put below so not to be allowed to watch the Germans blow up the Australind with her dead on board


Ed Ed Ed Ed
ARMADALE (1)
1909-17
ARMADALE (11)
1929-64
ASHBURTON (1)
1905-16
ASHBURTON (11)
1926-61
ARMADALE (1) image personal collection
ARMADALE (1) 6,153 gross tons. Passenger Cargo Vessel. Lbd: 395'5" x 51'9" x 27'. As troopship A26 HMAT Armadale torpedoed and sunk 160 miles NW of Tory Island off Ireland coast June 27 1917. Eleven lives lost
ARMADALE (11) 5066 gross tons. Built by William Denny & Brothers Dumbarton as a passenger cargo vessel. Length: 411 feet. (125.1 x 65 metres) Single screw diesel engine making 12 knots. 1954 sold to E De Aznar, registered under the Liberian flag and renamed Porvenir. Scrapped Hamburg January 1964
ASHBURTON (1) 4,445 tons. Built by D. & W. Henderson & Co Ltd., Glasgow. 1st April 1916 captured and torpedoed by German submarine U.44 off Ushant
ASHBURTON (11) 5,047 tons. Built by William Denny & Brothers Dumbarton as the Yomah for the MV Yomah Co Ltd ( P Henderson & Co Glasgow). Lbd: 401 x 52 x 25 feet. Sold 1927 to Australind S S Co Ltd., and renamed. Sold 1937 to Skibs-AS La Plata (Alf Jakelln) renamed Tropic Star. Sold 1947 to rederi AB Atlanta Helsinki renamed Anja. Scrapped 1961 Spain


Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed
ARRINO (1)
1906-18
AJANA (1)
1912-32
SULTAN
c1894-1929
MINDEROO
1909-36
MINILYA
1896-1917
ARRINO (1) image (a636251r) courtesy State Library New South Wales
ARRINO (1) 4,484 gross tons. Length 392 feet. (Lb: 119.6 x 15.3 metres) Single screw triple expansion engine. Built by D & W Henderson Ltd Meadowside, Glasgow. Single screw, triple expansion engine. Cargo only. Torpedoed & and sunk 14nm nw x w Ile de Vierge by U.90 after leaving Brest, France 1st Feb 1918
AJANA (1) 7,759 gross tons, 10400 dwt. Built by Russell & Co Port Glasgow for Australind Steam Shipping Co Ltd (Trinder, Anderson), London. Refrigerated Passenger/cargo Vessel. Lb: 454' x 56' 3". (138.4 x 17.1 metres) Twin screw Quadruple expansion engine making 13 knots. 817 nhp. Requisitioned as an Australian Expeditionary Force transport (17 officers, 410 other ranks, 304 horses). Carried name A31 HMAT Ajana. Transported from Melbourne on 8 July 1916 the 9th Field Company Engineers. On two separate occasions she survived enemy submarine encounters. Released from Commonwealth control 12 May 1917. 25th Nov 1919 sold to New Zealand Shipping Co., and renamed Otarama in 1920. 29th February 1928 sold to D & E Fratelli Bozzo, Genoa and renamed Amaranto. November 1932 broken up at Genoa
SULTAN 2,063 gross tons. Lb: 78.8 x 11.6 metres. Single screw triple expansion engine Built as a passenger-cargo vessel by Workman & Clark, Belfast for the West Australian S N Co Ltd and Ocean Steam Ship Co (Alfred Holt) in joint ownership. Arrived Australian shores from Singapore on 4 May 1897 and, with flags and bunting flying, entered the new harbour of Fremantle, berthing at Victoria Quay and officially opening the new harbour. Specificially designed for the Singapore - Batavia - Fremantle route. 1898 owned by Blue Funnel, 1909 sold to Oaki G K. Japan, renamed Kayo Maru. 1925 owned by North China Government and renamed Wei Hai. Records end and fate unknown since 1929
MINDEROO 2,720 gross tons, 1,633 net. Lbd: 320' x 44'3" x 18'2". Triple expansion engine = 403nhp. Coal fired boilers, forced draught 200 psi, refrigeration machinery and electric light installed when built 1909. Steel hulled steamship built by Charles Connell & Co Ltd., Scotstoun, Glasgow. Passenger Cargo Ship that worked the West Australian ports until switched to the Fremantle and Singapore trade. Her registration was transferred to London upon the introduction of Australian navigation laws during the 1920's. Stranded at Port Hedland on a sandbank and owing to damage sustained was sold and scrapped at Kobe 1936
MINILYA 2,688 gross tons. Lb: 95.4 x 13.1 metres. Single screw triple expansion steamship passenger-cargo as built by Blumer at North Dock as the Dona Amelia for J H Andressen Successores, Oporto. 1901 sold to Bethel Gwynn & Co and renamed Minilya. 1910 sold to the Philippine Government and renamed Rizal. Torpedoed and sunk by submarine 36.53N/5.03E 9th November 1917


Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed
CHARON (1)
1903-50
CHARON (11)
1936-65
ARDENVOHR (1)
1931-69
ATHOLL
1901-44
PAROO
1897-1944
CHARON (1) image (17172) courtesy State Library of Northern Territory
ATHOLL image (a636295r) courtesy State Library New South Wales
PAROO image (b43257) courtesy State Library Victoria
CHARON (1) 2,682 gross tons. Lb: 93.3 x 13.8 metres. Single screw triple expansion engine making 10 knots. Jointly owned by West Australian S N Co., and Blue Funnel Line. Passenger-cargo vessel registered Fremantle. Serviced the West coast of Australia from fremantle to Singapore, taking in the the Port of Darwin en route as seen here. 1925 sold to Yuan Heng SS Co China, renamed Yuan Lee. 1935 sold to M H Kiu renamed King Lee 1935 sold to Kwangtung Products renamed Wing Fook. 1941 sold to Wallem & Co renamed Iris. 1947 sold to Shaw Hsing SS Co renamed Hsiang Hsing. Wrecked at Keelung harbour 7 March 1950 & broken up
CHARON (11) 3703 gross tons, built by Caledon Ship Building & Engineering Co., Dundee. Lb 336' x 51'2". Service speed of 12 knots. Sister of the Gorgon she was built for the Ocean Steam Ship Co. and West Australian Steam Navigation Co's joint operation between Singapore and Western Australian ports. She was only ordered when the West Australian Steam Navigation Co. lost the Minderoo in 1935. In 1936 she became fully owned by the Ocean Steam Ship Co. when the West Australian Steam Navigation Co. pulled out of the trade due to fierce competition. During 1943 she played a very important wartime role when she kept the Australian base at Milne Bay supplied. She made 30 round trips between Sydney and New Guinea without any damage whatsoever. This class of ship had specially strengthened bottoms which enabled them to call at ports where they were required to settle on the mud at low tide. She was sold to Malayan Shipbreakers Ltd of Singapore in 1964 for demolition but before she actually faced the torch in August 1965 she was sold several times at one time being renamed Seng Kong No.1
ARDENVOHR (1) 5395 gross tons. Built by William Denny & Brothers Dumbarton, as a Passenger Cargo Vessel for Australind Steamship Co. Lbd: 430'4" x 56'2" x 26'7". (126.6 x 17.1 metres) Single screw diesel engine making 12 knots. Sold 1937 to New Zealand Shipping Co renamed Kaimata. 1954 transferred to Avenue Shipping as Antrim. 1957 sold to Hongkong Fir Shipping Co renamed Hong Kong Fir. 1962 owned by the Indonesian Army renamed Adri X. 1963 sold to Affan Raya Line renamed Affan Elbahar. 1964 owned by Nusantara Sang Saka renamed Sang Pratiwi. 1969 renamed Pala owner unknown. Scrapped Hong Kong 10th May 1969
ATHOLL 4,647 gross tons. Lb: 385'5' x 48"7". (117.5 x 14.8 metres) Steel hulled single screw cargo vessel as built by Napier & Miller, Yoker for James Warrack & Co., Leith. Triple expansion engine = 11 knots. 1919 purchased by Australind Steam Shipping Co (Trinder, Anderson), London, not renamed. 1929 sold to Giuseppe Bozzo fu Lorenzo, Genoa Italy renamed Antonietta. 1941 seized by US Government renamed Olambala. Same year under auspices of US Marine Commission. 8th June 1944 scuttled at Gooseberry harbour, Normanby
PAROO 2,665 gross tons, 1,719 net. Lbd: 315'6" x 40'1" x 14'6". Built by Russell & Co., Port Glasgow originally named Cape Leeuwin for H C Sleigh's 'phantom Company' known as Australian Transport Co., however purchased before completion by AUSN Co. Renamed Paroo and used as a passenger vessel melbourne - Fremantle until sold August 1903 to the West Australian S N Co Ltd., Fremantle. Here she serviced the West Australian coastal ports including the run to Singapore. Sold 1917 to Persian Gulf S N Co., Bombay and renamed Iran. 1922 sold to Okuda Yeikichi of Japan and renamed Mikage Maru. Sold 1926 to Muso Kisen K K. 24th October 1944 at 33N., 125E (S E of Korea) she was torpedoed and sunk by the USS Croaker


Ed Ed Ed Ed Ed
ERROL
1905-34
MONTROSE
1905-32
GASCOYNE
1907-32
GORGON
1933-64
KARRAKATTA
1897-1901
GASCOYNE image (a637524r) courtesy State Library New South Wales
images Wanted! Courtesy stated and full credit given
ERROL 4,465 gross tons. Lb: 365' x 47'3". (111.2 x 14.4 metres) Single screw triple expansion engine = 11 knots. Built by C Connell & Co. Ltd., Glasgow as Erroll for James Warrack & Co., Leith. 1919 purchased by Australind Steam Shipping Co (Trinder, Anderson), London. Not renamed. 1924 sold to Shakespear Shipping Co. (Glover Brothers), London renamed Spenser. March 1934 scrapped at Rosyth
MONTROSE 4,452 gross tons. Lb: 111.2 x 14.4 metres. Single screw triple expansion engine making 11 knots. Cargo only. 1919 purchased by Australind Steam Shipping Co (Trinder, Anderson), London from original owner James Warrack & Co., Leith. Not renamed, 1924 sold to Shakespear Shipping Co. (Glover Brothers), London renamed Milton. 1932 scrapped at Genoa under the name Miltonia
GASCOYNE 3,669 gross tons. Lb: 110.0 x 14.1 metres. Steel hull twin screws Triple expansion engine making 14 knots. Built at Beardmore's Dalmuir Naval Construction Works Glasgow (their 2nd commercial build) as the Quilpue for the Pacific steam navigation Co. 1907. Passenger cargo vessel. 1922 sold to West Australian S N Co., renamed Gascoyne. Scrapped at Osaka Japan 29 January 1932
GORGON 3,533 gross tons. Lb 336' x 51'2" and a service speed of 12 knots. Built by Caledon Ship Building & Engineering Co., Dundee. She was built for a joint operation between Singapore and Western Australia operated by Ocean Steam Ship Co. and West Australian Steam Navigation Co. (Bethell, Gwynn & Co.) In 1936 she was wholly owned by the Ocean Steam Ship Co. Early in 1942 she sailed in convoy MS1 from Melbourne to Singapore where she was subjected to Japanese air attacks but escaped any serious damage. On 3rd February she sailed from Singapore with 358 refugees three days prior to the island being surrendered to the Japanese. Nine days later, on 12th February, she was attacked by high level bombers on six occasions and received two direct hits which set the ship on fire, one blaze being adjacent to the ammunition store. Her Chief Officer, J. Bruce, found a third bomb which had not exploded embedded in bags of flour. Aided by two army men the bomb was dumped over the side. On 4th April 1943 she was again subjected to bombing by Japanese aircraft while she was in Milne Bay, New Guinea. The attack was an act of retaliation following the first Allied success of the war when Australian forces prevented the Japanese army from reaching Port Moresby. During the attack six of her crew were killed, the ship set on fire and was so severely damaged that she had to be towed to Brisbane for repairs. To the ship's credit, two Japanese planes were destroyed. After the war she continued in service until she made her last sailing from Fremantle on 21st July 1964 and was sold in the following August for scrapping at Hong Kong
KARRAKATTA 2,091 gross tons, 1,271 net. Lbd: 300' x 42'2" x 17'6". Steel steamship built by John Scott & Co., Kinghorn for Western Australia S N Co., Fremantle in 1897. Capable of 12 knots, two decks and triple expansion boilers. She mostly worked Fremantle - Singapore route as a passenger vessel, occasionally taking in various Western Australian ports en route. Wrecked 26th March 1901 off Swan Point, King Sound at the North-West coast of Western Australia


AUSTRALIND SHIPPING Co
since WASN Co ceased operations 1936

Ed Ed Ed Ed
AUSTRALIND (1V)
1944-72
AUSTRALIND (V)
1961-84
AUSTRALIND (V1)
1978-2007
AUSTRALIND (V11)
1959-92
images various online sources
images Wanted! Courtesy stated and full credit given
AUSTRALIND (1V) 7214 gross tons. Lb: 429' x 56'. Burmeister & Wain oil 4SA 6cy 12.5 knots. Built by Wm. Denny & Bros, Dumbarton for Australind Steam Shipping Co Ltd, London. 1959 sold to Eduardo de Aznar, Bilbao trading as Argus SS Co., Liberia renamed Portalon. Laid up at Bilbao 1971. March 1972 scrapped at Santander, Spain
AUSTRALIND (V)6276 gross tons, 10560 dwt. Lb: 145.4 x 18.8 metres. Steel single screw diesel engine making 14.5 knots. Cargo only as built by Bartam & Sons, Sunderland. 1975 sold to Uiterwyk Lines, New Orleans renamed Johanna U. 1983 sold renamed Arabian Merchant, later sold again renamed Lemonia. June 1984 scrapped at Pusan
AUSTRALIND (V1) 8,800 gross tons, 15060 dwt. Cargo vessel single screw diesel propulsion service speed of 15 knots. Built by Austin & Pickersgill Ltd, Southwick. Type SD14. (SD stood for 'Shelter Deck' a design created by Austin & Pickersgill Ltd. ref - http://www.marcle.co.uk/sd14.htm The shelter deck is the second or tween deck in the cargo spaces and, when the ship is loaded down to her plimsoll line, she displaces 14,000 tons) Later built vessels such as this Australind were capable of greater deadweight tonnage. 1980 sold to Empresa Navegacion Mambisa, Havana, Cuba renamed Maximo Gomez. 1995 transferred to Pan Pacific Shipping & Trading S.A., Hong Kong. 1997 sold to Erodios Ltd., Valetta, Malta renamed Erodios. 2002 sold to South Korea renamed Nanking. Broken up at Alang 9th December 2007
AUSTRALIND (V11) 10,609 gross tons, 15,286 dwt. Ore carrier. Lb: 155.7 x 21.4 metres. Single screw diesel engine making 12 knots. Built by Blyth Dry Docks & Shipbuilding Co., Blyth as the Queensgarth for St. Denis Shipping Co. 1977 renamed Dapo Star. 1981 purchased from Greek interests, rebuilt into a drill ship and renamed Australind. 1982 sold when completed renamed Eniwetok. 1985 renamed Five Star. 1989 renamed Stardrill. Broken up at Alang 11 december 1992


Ed Ed Ed Ed
AJANA (11)
1950-76
AJANA (111)
1976-2002
ARALUEN
1958-82
ASHBURTON (111)
1946-67
images various online sources
images Wanted! Courtesy stated and full credit given
AJANA (11)5627 gross tons, 9640 dwt. Lb: 139.4 x 17.7 metres. Cargo vessel single screw diesel engine making 13 knots. Built by Wm Hamilton & Co Ltd, at Glen Yard Port Glasgow. 1968 sold to G Afentakis Cyprus renamed Kate A, 1968 sold to A Halcoussis & Co renamed Pati, 29 February 1976 wrecked Thunderbolt Reef, 2nm off Cape Recife Lighthouse off South Africa
AJANA (111)9,006 gross tons, 15061 dwt. Lb: 141.0 x 20.5 metres. Cargo vessel single screw diesel engine making 15 knots. Built by Austin & Pickersgill Ltd, Southwick. Type SD14, 1980 sold to Empresa Navegacion Mambisa, Havana, Cuba renamed Calixtogarcia, 1995 transferred to Pan Pacific Shiping & Trading S.A., Hong Kong renamed Calix, 1997 sold to Union Maritime and Ports, Shanghai, 1998 sold to Adecon Shipping Inc., Mississagua, Ontario, Canada renamed Canadian Challenger, 2002 deleted from Register
ARALUEN8,485 tons, 11056 dwt. Lb: 160.1 x 18.5 metres. Cargo vessel single screw diesel engine making 14 knots. Built by Smith’s Dock Co., South Bank Middlesborough. 1973 sold to Anglo Eastern Shipping Co., Hong Kong renamed Tai Shan. 1977 renamed Rockferry. October 1982 scrapped at Kaohsiung
ASHBURTON (111)5,005 gross tons, 2773 net, 9433 dwt. Lbd: 430' x 56' x 26'. Cargo vessel single screw diesel engine making 12 knots. Built by Wm. Denny & Bros, Dumbarton. 1962 sold to South Breeze Nav. Co. (J. Manners & Co.), Hong Kong renamed Pacific Breeze. 1965 transferred to Panama renamed San Roberto. 08 January 1967 damaged in collision 33.25N/136.40E with Emilia Rosello off southern Japan. 8 January 1967 scrapped at Muroran Japan


Ed Ed Ed
ARDENVOHR (11)
1940-42
ARMADALE (111)
1970-90
ARRINO (11)
1974-98
Armadale image (http://www.book-of-thoth.com/ftopict-14270.html) shows the 'N' letter on funnel when at on stage was chartered to the Nigerian Government
ARDENVOHR (11)5,025 tons. Lb: 415' x 56'. (126.4 x 17.1 metres). Cargo vessel single screw Doxford diesel propulsion = 12.5 knots. Built by Barclay Curle, Glasgow. 10 June 1942 torpedoed and sunk by German submarine U.68 in the Caribbean in position 12.54N 80.20W while in convoy with the loss of 1 life
ARMADALE (111)10,328 tons, 15050 dwt. Lb; 160.1x 21.4 metres. Single screw diesel engine making 16.5 knots. Built by Austin & Pickersgill Ltd, Southwick. Type SD15. 1981 sold to Odissea Shipping Co., Panama (J P Samartzis ) renamed Dido. 1985 sold to Supertrans Nav. Co., Limassol, Cyprus (V Maltezos) renamed Teti. 31 March 1989 abandoned by crew after fire and explosion, 33.49N/122.41E. 1990 scrapped in China
ARRINO (11)9,279 tons, 15138 dwt. Lb: 141 x 20.5 metres. Single screw diesel engine making 15 knots. Built by Austin & Pickersgill Ltd, Southwick. Type SD14. 1978 sold to Prekookeanska Plovida Bar, Yugosalavia renamed Rumija. 1992 sold to Lovcen Overseas Shipping, Valetta, Malta. 1993 sold to Prudent International Shipping & Trading, Nassau, Bahamas (aka Fouladi General Tdg ) renamed Prudent Venturer. 1995 sold to Guardian Shipping, British Virgin Islands (Maryland Maritime ) renamed Guardian Angel. February 1998 scrapped at Alang


MANAGED VESSELS
Ed Ed
OTTAWA VALLEY
1944-69
TOLTEN
1930-67
OTTAWA VALLEY 7,164 gross tons. 'Victory' class cargo vessel as built by Victoria Machine Depot Co., Victoria BC. Laid down and launched as Fort Behrens but completed as Mission Park for Canadian Government. Registered Montreal. 1947 purchased by MANZ Line (Montreal-Australia-New Zealand Line) a joint venture of Ellerman Lines Ltd., New Zealand Shipping Co. and Port Line Ltd. (operated by Trinder Anderson & Co. Ltd. London) Renamed Ottawa Valley. 1954 sold to Splosna Plovba, Yugoslavia renamed Rog. 1966 sold to William Brandts Leasing, Hong Kong renamed Mills Trident. January 1969 scrapped at Kaohsiung
TOLTEN 5,348 gross tons. Lb: 128.4 x 17.1 metres. Single screw diesel engine making 12.5 knots. Built by Lithgows Ltd., Port Glasgow. Refrigerated cargo vessel. Originally intended as Tolten for Cia Sud Americana de Vapores of Valparaiso but the contract was never completed and acquired by the Glen Line renamed Glenearn. 1938 purchased for the South American Saint Line service by Trinder, Anderson & Co., London. 1941 owned by South American Saint Line Ltd with B&S Shipping Co. as managers. War time regulations prevented a name change. In November 1945 she was renamed St Merriel. April 1947 was fitted out as an exhibition ship to display British goods in South America an made two voyages in that capacity. 1950 sold to Aktieb Oceanfart, Helsinki renamed Helios. 1959 acquired by Santa Irini Shipping Co., Beruit renamed Tassos. 1967 arrived at the yard of Leung Yau Co., Hong Kong for breaking up


*The named vessels AUSTRALIND, where the purists record six under Australind Shipping Co is correct. However the first named was under Western Australian S N co and sold the year prior to the company 'name change". As it existed it has to recorded and recognised equally as much as these two name companies were up to 1936, one entity. Therefore ALL seven (7) are recognised here


TOP of PAGE HOME!


2007-08 ©John E Hoskin/Port Australia
All Rights Reserved